I’m still on FG wanted list, Sunday Igboho Cries Out – The Reflector Newspaper
Friday, August 29, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
The Reflector Newspaper
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
The Reflector Newspaper
Home Featured

I’m still on FG wanted list, Sunday Igboho Cries Out

Ifeanyi Uzoechiena by Ifeanyi Uzoechiena
May 22, 2025
in Featured, News
0
I’m still on FG wanted list, Sunday Igboho Cries Out
0
SHARES
14
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on WhatsAppShare on TelegramSend to Email

A Yoruba nation activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, otherwise known as ‘Sunday Igboho’ said he remains on the wanted list of Federal Government.

He was reacting to claim by the former director in President Bola Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) Hajia Naja’atu Mohammed who alleged Igboho is enjoying freedom of movement despite being on the wanted list of the Federal Government.

Related posts

NEITI Backs Ojulari To Deliver Oil Sector Reforms

NEITI Backs Ojulari To Deliver Oil Sector Reforms

August 29, 2025
Edo NDLEA Decorates 7 Deputy Commanders 

Edo NDLEA Decorates 7 Deputy Commanders 

August 29, 2025

Igboho, while describing Naja’atu’s claim as unfounded and ridiculous, cautioned her to desist from dragging his name into propaganda and campaign of calumny aimed at rubbishing the government of Tinubu.

Naja’atu had reportedly raised concerns over what she described as a disparity in the Federal Government’s treatment of separatist figures, questioning why there had been silence regarding the secessionist activities of Sunday Igboho, while Nnamdi Kanu remained in prolonged detention.

She also accused Tinubu of sidelining the North in the governance after exploring the region’s electoral value to attain power during 2023 general election.

A statement by Igboho said Naja’atu’s claim about his freedom aptly shows her ignorance and myopic mindset, saying “I’m still on the wanted list of Federal Government despite the Presidency headed by President Bola Tinubu.”

The statement reads: “Currently I’m using my German passport to travel in Europe and other continents and cannot enter the shores of Nigeria, having been declared wanted by security agencies under the leadership of former despotic President Muhammadu Buhari, who handed over a comatose economy to the present government.

“The order declaring me wanted still remain subsisting under the present government.

“What was my offence? Because I voiced my objection to the incessant killings of farmers, maiming and sexual violation of women perpetrated by Fulani herders against South West communities, most especially in agrarian settlements during the inglorious regime of immediate past President Buhari.

“It is on record that on July 1, 2021, a combined team of heavily armed personnel from the Department of State Security (DSS) and the Nigerian Army invaded my residence in Ibadan, with the intent to either arrest or assassinate me. At the end of the vicious attack, which lasted for hours, two of my people were shot dead while 13 others were arrested.

“Since Nigeria attained independence and advent of democratic rule, out of 16 presidents who governed the nation, only two are from the Yoruba ethnic group-former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the incumbent President Bola Tinubu.

“Where was Hajia Naja’atu Mohammed when Boko Haram terrorists and herders were wreaking havoc on Nigerians in the North and South West through mindless killings during administration of ex-President Muhammadu Buhari? During this period, an Islamic cleric, Sheik Abubakar Gumi, who was the negotiator between the Federal Government and terrorist groups made millions of dollars.

“It’s because Tinubu’s government has resolved to tackle insurgency headlong rather than employing the service of the likes of Gumi that prompted spurious claims and mischievous propaganda by this woman. But she should desist from bringing my name into her diatribe.”

 

The Nation

Tags: Sunday Igboho

The Reflector Newspaper's newsletters cover a variety of topics, from daily news to lifestyle content, markets info to medical news. Subscribe to get the latest information.

Unsubscribe
Previous Post

Nollywood Mourns As Junior Pope’s Father Dies 1 Year After His Death

Next Post

Ekiti Monarch Suspends Deity Priest For Breaching State Law, Tradition

Next Post
Ekiti Monarch Suspends Deity Priest For Breaching State Law, Tradition

Ekiti Monarch Suspends Deity Priest For Breaching State Law, Tradition

RECOMMENDED NEWS

Tinubu Ruined Us, Join Protest Against Him – Sowore To Nigerians

No Postponement: Sowore Insists EndBadGovernance Protest Will Go Ahead

1 year ago
Benue Bandit Attack Claims Life Of NSCDC Commander

Benue Bandit Attack Claims Life Of NSCDC Commander

1 year ago
RHGVTHC Applauds Dr. Abdullahi On Groundbreaking Initiative On The Establishment Of Renewable Energy College

RHGVTHC Applauds Dr. Abdullahi On Groundbreaking Initiative On The Establishment Of Renewable Energy College

1 year ago
Group Condemn Claims Accusing Seyi Tinubu Of Disrupting NANS Inauguration

Group Condemn Claims Accusing Seyi Tinubu Of Disrupting NANS Inauguration

4 months ago

FOLLOW US

BROWSE BY CATEGORIES

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

BROWSE BY TOPICS

#EndBadGovernance protest 2027 Elections ADC Ademola Adeleke Akpabio Alaafin Of Oyo APC Atiku Bola Tinubu Buhari By-Elections CBEX Coalition Dangote Refinery Defection Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Economic Hardship EFCC Emergency Rule Federal Government of Nigeria Fubara Fuel Price Fuel Price Hike Gunmen INEC JAMB Natasha Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) Nnamdi Kanu NNPC NNPCL NYSC Olubadan PDP Peter Obi President Ahmed Bola Tinubu Rivers Administrator Rivers Assembly Rivers Crisis Senate Tinubu UTME VeryDarkMan WAEC Wike

POPULAR NEWS

  • Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Economy Bleeds As Naira Hits Record Low With N72.58 Depreiciation Against Dollar

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Old Naira Notes Remain Valid – CBN

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Gospel Actress, Flora Of Abattoir Movie Series Is Dead

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • JUST IN: FCT Minister Wike Leads Eid-El-Fitr Homage To President Tinubu Amid Death Rumors

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
The Reflector Newspaper

Our mission at The Reflector Newspaper is to cultivate a dynamic digital space where truth, integrity, and diversity thrive.

Follow us on social media:

Recent News

  • NEITI Backs Ojulari To Deliver Oil Sector Reforms
  • Edo NDLEA Decorates 7 Deputy Commanders 
  • Delta Deputy Speaker Criticizes Oil Firms For Ignoring Meeting
  • Former Super Eagles Striker Ujah Retires From Football

Category

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

Recent News

NEITI Backs Ojulari To Deliver Oil Sector Reforms

NEITI Backs Ojulari To Deliver Oil Sector Reforms

August 29, 2025
Edo NDLEA Decorates 7 Deputy Commanders 

Edo NDLEA Decorates 7 Deputy Commanders 

August 29, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
  • Login
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Verified by MonsterInsights