2027: Presidential Ticket Open For All Despite Endorsing Tinubu – APC – The Reflector Newspaper
Friday, August 29, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
The Reflector Newspaper
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
The Reflector Newspaper
Home Featured

2027: Presidential Ticket Open For All Despite Endorsing Tinubu – APC

Racheal Oloyede by Racheal Oloyede
August 27, 2025
in Featured, Politics
0
2027: Presidential Ticket Open For All Despite Endorsing Tinubu – APC
0
SHARES
8
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on WhatsAppShare on TelegramSend to Email

 

ABUJA: The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has dismissed speculations that it would print one presidential nomination form solely for the incumbent, President Bola Tinubu and exclude other party chieftains from the contest for its ticket, in the lead up to the 2027 presidential election.

Related posts

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

August 29, 2025
BREAKING: New Minimum Wage Payment Begins From July 29 – FG

NLC Demands N150,000 Minimum Wage For Lagos Workers

August 29, 2025

National Organising Secretary of the party, Alhaji Sulaiman Argungu, disclosed this at a news conference on Wednesday in Abuja.

While confirming that both the National Working Committee NWC and various state chapters had adopted Tinubu as the preferred candidate, the Organising Secretary insisted the process remains open.

He said; “It will be the wish of the party, and we, the NWC of the party, have already endorsed President Tinubu as the next presidential candidate of the party. And by extension, other organs have equally done the same thing.

“Governors in the states have done the same, too. It has also been replicated in all six geographical zones of the country. But it does not mean that the door is closed.

“We will definitely not close our doors. When the time comes, our timetable will be made known. Anybody who wants to aspire for the presidency under the APC will not be denied the opportunity to purchase the expression of interest and nomination forms to exercise their franchise.

“We never said we had locked the door. We are only telling people that we appreciate what the President is doing for the people of the country and that he deserves a second term in office when we roundly endorsed him recently.”

“Democracy does not permit dictatorship. While the majority of our members have endorsed President Tinubu, any other aspirant who wishes to contest under the APC platform will still be allowed to do so”.

He further assured that the APC would continue to abide by the Independent National Electoral Commission’s INEC timetable and the provisions of the Electoral Act to ensure a credible and inclusive selection process.

Argungu also described the party’s victory in recent bye-elections held in opposition strongholds as proof of growing confidence in the ruling party and President Tinubu’s administration.

He said the wins recorded in states traditionally controlled by the Peoples Democratic Party PDP reflect the electorate’s faith in APC’s vision and manifesto.

“The fact that we can secure victory in PDP states shows that Nigerians believe in the progressive agenda of President Tinubu and the APC,” he said.

Responding to questions on allegations that the party’s Organising Department had been sidelined in the conduct of primaries, he dismissed such claims, stressing that under his leadership since 2022, the department has introduced innovations that encourage teamwork and transparency.

On concerns that some aspirants might be shut out of the forthcoming governorship primary election in Ekiti State, the APC Organising scribe clarified that the process is open to all members, insisting that no one had been denied the opportunity to participate.

“So far, four aspirants, including the serving governor, have purchased forms. Two are men, while two are women, who benefited from the party’s gender-sensitive policy that grants free nomination forms to female aspirants,” he explained.

 

The Reflector Newspaper's newsletters cover a variety of topics, from daily news to lifestyle content, markets info to medical news. Subscribe to get the latest information.

Unsubscribe
Previous Post

Access Holdings Director Resigns

Next Post

President Tinubu Returns to Abuja After Trips to Japan, Brazil

Next Post
President Tinubu Returns to Abuja After Trips to Japan, Brazil

President Tinubu Returns to Abuja After Trips to Japan, Brazil

RECOMMENDED NEWS

SDP Hands El-Rufai 30 Years Ban

Presidency Reacts To El-Rufai’s Ban From SDP

1 month ago
Malami Blasts APC Over Tinubu’s Endorsement, Cites Unaddressed Economic Hardship

JUST IN: Former Attorney-General Malami Dumps APC For Coalition

2 months ago
Police To Digitalize Paperwork At Checkpoints With NPF E-CMR

Police To Digitalize Paperwork At Checkpoints With NPF E-CMR

11 months ago
Gareth Southgate Resigns As England Manager

Gareth Southgate Resigns As England Manager

1 year ago

FOLLOW US

BROWSE BY CATEGORIES

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

BROWSE BY TOPICS

#EndBadGovernance protest 2027 Elections ADC Ademola Adeleke Akpabio Alaafin Of Oyo APC Atiku Bola Tinubu Buhari By-Elections CBEX Coalition Dangote Refinery Defection Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Economic Hardship EFCC Emergency Rule Federal Government of Nigeria Fubara Fuel Price Fuel Price Hike Gunmen INEC JAMB Natasha Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) Nnamdi Kanu NNPC NNPCL NYSC Olubadan PDP Peter Obi President Ahmed Bola Tinubu Rivers Administrator Rivers Assembly Rivers Crisis Senate Tinubu UTME VeryDarkMan WAEC Wike

POPULAR NEWS

  • Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Economy Bleeds As Naira Hits Record Low With N72.58 Depreiciation Against Dollar

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Old Naira Notes Remain Valid – CBN

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Gospel Actress, Flora Of Abattoir Movie Series Is Dead

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • JUST IN: FCT Minister Wike Leads Eid-El-Fitr Homage To President Tinubu Amid Death Rumors

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
The Reflector Newspaper

Our mission at The Reflector Newspaper is to cultivate a dynamic digital space where truth, integrity, and diversity thrive.

Follow us on social media:

Recent News

  • Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees
  • NLC Demands N150,000 Minimum Wage For Lagos Workers
  • PDP Considering Jonathan, Obi For 2027 Presidential Ticket – Bala Mohammed
  • NNPC Was Losing N500m Monthly At PH Refinery When I Took Over – Ojulari

Category

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

Recent News

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

August 29, 2025
BREAKING: New Minimum Wage Payment Begins From July 29 – FG

NLC Demands N150,000 Minimum Wage For Lagos Workers

August 29, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
  • Login
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Verified by MonsterInsights