Protest Will Not Take Place In Bauchi State – Govt Declares – The Reflector Newspaper
Friday, August 29, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
The Reflector Newspaper
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
The Reflector Newspaper
Home Featured

Protest Will Not Take Place In Bauchi State – Govt Declares

Racheal Oloyede by Racheal Oloyede
July 25, 2024
in Featured, News
0
Protest Will Not Take Place In Bauchi State – Govt Declares
0
SHARES
8
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on WhatsAppShare on TelegramSend to Email

 

Ahead of the planned #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria nationwide protest scheduled for August, the Bauchi State government has firmly declared that no protests will be allowed within its jurisdiction.

Related posts

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

August 29, 2025
BREAKING: New Minimum Wage Payment Begins From July 29 – FG

NLC Demands N150,000 Minimum Wage For Lagos Workers

August 29, 2025

This is as the government reaffirmed its commitment to maintaining peace and order in the state.

DAILY POST recalls that the Executive Chairman of the Bauchi State Primary Healthcare Development Board, Dr Rilwanu Mohammed, had earlier announced that all health care centres will be closed down on the planned date of the protest.

Mohammed said that the decision by the state government was to protect the lives of healthcare staff and patients as it envisaged potential security breach during the protest.

Speaking during the opening of the bi-annual media engagement on PHC Services Reporting Techniques held in Bauchi, Mohammed said, “Security reports have indicated that our PHCs may be targeted during the protest.”

However, speaking at a press conference held at the Government House on Thursday, the Secretary to the Government of Bauchi State (SSG), Barrister Ibrahim Kashim, countered the claims by the Chairman of the State Primary Health Care that protest will hold in the state.

He stated that the government will not stand by and allow any protests in the state.

According to Kashim, the Bauchi State Government is neither aware of nor supportive of any plans to hold protests in the state.

He warned those planning to protest in Bauchi to reconsider their intentions.

The SSG said the government will not tolerate any actions that could lead to a breakdown of law and order.

Kashim stated further that the state government has no knowledge of or involvement in such a decision, adding that the claims are being investigated, with the intention of punishing those responsible for spreading false information.

The SSG assured that all Primary Health Care Centers and public institutions in the state will remain open, despite the rumors of the planned nationwide protest.

 

 

 

The Reflector Newspaper's newsletters cover a variety of topics, from daily news to lifestyle content, markets info to medical news. Subscribe to get the latest information.

Unsubscribe
Previous Post

Prof Junaidu, NERDC Secretary Is Dead

Next Post

CUPP Secretary Ameh Criticizes Tinubu’s Government For Borrowing To Finance Interests Of Political Class

Next Post
CUPP Secretary Ameh Criticizes Tinubu’s Government For Borrowing To Finance Interests Of  Political Class

CUPP Secretary Ameh Criticizes Tinubu's Government For Borrowing To Finance Interests Of Political Class

RECOMMENDED NEWS

Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria

Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria

2 years ago
JUST IN: Protest Erupts In Rivers As Pro-Fubara Supporters Demand Gov’s Reinstatement

JUST IN: Protest Erupts In Rivers As Pro-Fubara Supporters Demand Gov’s Reinstatement

4 months ago
Many Killed In Istanbul Nghtclub Fire

Many Killed In Istanbul Nghtclub Fire

1 year ago
Abuja: Gunmen Abducts Afenifere Youth Leader, Demands N100m Ransom

Abuja: Gunmen Abducts Afenifere Youth Leader, Demands N100m Ransom

6 months ago

FOLLOW US

BROWSE BY CATEGORIES

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

BROWSE BY TOPICS

#EndBadGovernance protest 2027 Elections ADC Ademola Adeleke Akpabio Alaafin Of Oyo APC Atiku Bola Tinubu Buhari By-Elections CBEX Coalition Dangote Refinery Defection Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Economic Hardship EFCC Emergency Rule Federal Government of Nigeria Fubara Fuel Price Fuel Price Hike Gunmen INEC JAMB Natasha Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) Nnamdi Kanu NNPC NNPCL NYSC Olubadan PDP Peter Obi President Ahmed Bola Tinubu Rivers Administrator Rivers Assembly Rivers Crisis Senate Tinubu UTME VeryDarkMan WAEC Wike

POPULAR NEWS

  • Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Economy Bleeds As Naira Hits Record Low With N72.58 Depreiciation Against Dollar

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Old Naira Notes Remain Valid – CBN

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Gospel Actress, Flora Of Abattoir Movie Series Is Dead

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • JUST IN: FCT Minister Wike Leads Eid-El-Fitr Homage To President Tinubu Amid Death Rumors

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
The Reflector Newspaper

Our mission at The Reflector Newspaper is to cultivate a dynamic digital space where truth, integrity, and diversity thrive.

Follow us on social media:

Recent News

  • Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees
  • NLC Demands N150,000 Minimum Wage For Lagos Workers
  • PDP Considering Jonathan, Obi For 2027 Presidential Ticket – Bala Mohammed
  • NNPC Was Losing N500m Monthly At PH Refinery When I Took Over – Ojulari

Category

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

Recent News

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

Obi Faults FG Over Hike In International Passport Fees

August 29, 2025
BREAKING: New Minimum Wage Payment Begins From July 29 – FG

NLC Demands N150,000 Minimum Wage For Lagos Workers

August 29, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
  • Login
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Verified by MonsterInsights