Real Estate Mogul Vows To Pursue Justice Against Wike Over Demolition Of Abuja Properties – The Reflector Newspaper
Saturday, August 30, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
The Reflector Newspaper
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
The Reflector Newspaper
Home Featured

Real Estate Mogul Vows To Pursue Justice Against Wike Over Demolition Of Abuja Properties

Adams Bamidele by Adams Bamidele
April 3, 2024
in Featured, News
0
Real Estate Mogul Vows To Pursue Justice Against Wike Over Demolition Of Abuja Properties
0
SHARES
7
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on WhatsAppShare on TelegramSend to Email

The CEO of the SNECOU Group Limited, Chief Nicholas Ukachukwu, has vowed that the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, will pay for all his properties demolished in the Asokoro district of Abuja.

 

Related posts

2027: Why Jonathan Should Not Contest — Shehu Sani

Jonathan Consulting, Not Out Of 2027 Race — Brother

August 30, 2025
Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Coordinator In Zamfara Resigns

Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Coordinator In Zamfara Resigns

August 30, 2025

Ukachukwu alleged that Wike did not only demolish his properties because he expressed the belief that the land should not be given to an Igbo man but because he (Wike) wanted to take the land for himself.

SaharaReporters on Monday reported that Ukachukwu had decried the demolition of his investment on 214 hectares of land in the Asokoro district of Abuja.

 

He had accused Wike of ordering the demolition.

Lamenting the demolition, Ukachukwu said it was carried out without any court order, despite pending valid two court orders from separate courts restraining the minister and the FCT administration from tampering with the property.

The Anambra State-born businessman called on President Bola Tinubu to intervene and save the multi-million-naira invested in the property.

 

He claimed that the property was demolished because it was owned by an Igbo man, and not because the company violated any law, as all legal titles had been sorted and obtained before commencing development of the property.

 

But Wike, while reacting to Ukachukwu’s allegations, said that the land in question was allocated when there was no minister, insisting that he didn’t see any court order restraining the ministry from entering the property.

 

The minister described Ukachukwu as an “ethnic jingoist”.

 

Ukachukwu in an interview with StreetVerdict said, “We went for a meeting and Wike looked at it and said there is no issue here because already. In view of the fact that there is court judgment on it, there is nothing he can do.

 

 

 

 

 

“Until his boys that are fronting for Sunrise took him to those sites, he looked at the sites and said that how can Igbo man own this, that he will not allow this to be.

 

“Which people is he calling Igbo man? My immediate younger brother who is also part of this business is a former House of Representatives member. He represented the entire Abuja.

 

“It is not the issue of dispute; it is the issue that Wike is interested in the land and he wants to use proxy to take the land from the back door. Quote me anywhere, I’m ready to defend whatever I have said.

 

 

 

“He said it. If not, how could he say ‘how can all this land be given to Igbo man?’ What is the meaning? If Igbo man is not qualified to get it, that means he wants to take it.

 

“The single kobo that was damaged over this property will be paid by the government including Wike. Anyone that we could collect before the tenure ends, Wike will pay it even after the tenure.

These individuals are supposed to be held responsible even when they leave the government. Wike will pay even after the government. It is better that he packages and makes sure that everything is paid before he leaves, if not, anyone we didn’t collect now, when he comes out from the government, he will still give us the balance.

 

“Here is not Rivers. We will first go for the issue of tampering with the property that we erected there. No one can take that land from us.”

The Reflector Newspaper's newsletters cover a variety of topics, from daily news to lifestyle content, markets info to medical news. Subscribe to get the latest information.

Unsubscribe
Previous Post

FIRS Issues Apology For Controversial Easter Message After Public Outcry

Next Post

I’ve No Criminal Record – Miyetti Allah President Tells Court

Next Post
I’ve No Criminal Record – Miyetti Allah President Tells Court

I’ve No Criminal Record – Miyetti Allah President Tells Court

RECOMMENDED NEWS

Rivers State Administrator Reshuffles Cabinet, Appoints  New SSG

Court Reacts To Alleged Judgment Ousting Rivers Sole Administrator

4 months ago
Ohanaeze Knocks Amaechi, Backs Tinubu For 2027

‘Attempt At State Capture’, PDP Rejects Emergency Rule In Rivers

5 months ago
Passenger Accused Of Assaulting Ibom Air Staff Remanded In Kirikiri

Ibom Air: NBA Condemns Lifetime Ban On Passenger, Pledges Legal Support

2 weeks ago
10-year-old Boy Detained For Defiling 3-year-old Girl

Panic As Lagos Man Disappears After Police Arrest

5 months ago

FOLLOW US

BROWSE BY CATEGORIES

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

BROWSE BY TOPICS

#EndBadGovernance protest 2027 Elections ADC Ademola Adeleke Akpabio Alaafin Of Oyo APC Atiku Bola Tinubu Buhari By-Elections CBEX Coalition Dangote Refinery Defection Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Economic Hardship EFCC Emergency Rule Federal Government of Nigeria Fubara Fuel Price Fuel Price Hike Goodluck Jonathan Gunmen INEC JAMB Natasha Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) Nnamdi Kanu NNPC NNPCL Olubadan PDP Peter Obi President Ahmed Bola Tinubu Rivers Administrator Rivers Assembly Rivers Crisis Senate Tinubu UTME VeryDarkMan WAEC Wike

POPULAR NEWS

  • Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    Congo’s President Daughter’s Bedroom Surfaces Online

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Economy Bleeds As Naira Hits Record Low With N72.58 Depreiciation Against Dollar

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Old Naira Notes Remain Valid – CBN

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Gospel Actress, Flora Of Abattoir Movie Series Is Dead

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • JUST IN: FCT Minister Wike Leads Eid-El-Fitr Homage To President Tinubu Amid Death Rumors

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
The Reflector Newspaper

Our mission at The Reflector Newspaper is to cultivate a dynamic digital space where truth, integrity, and diversity thrive.

Follow us on social media:

Recent News

  • Jonathan Consulting, Not Out Of 2027 Race — Brother
  • Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Coordinator In Zamfara Resigns
  • Abusive Marriage: Lagos Records 8,692 Domestic Violence Cases
  • Varsity Profs Demand N2.5m Salary

Category

  • Business
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Style
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Love & Relationships
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized

Recent News

2027: Why Jonathan Should Not Contest — Shehu Sani

Jonathan Consulting, Not Out Of 2027 Race — Brother

August 30, 2025
Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Coordinator In Zamfara Resigns

Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Coordinator In Zamfara Resigns

August 30, 2025
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
  • Login
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Featured
  • Foreign News
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Sport
  • Crime
  • Others
    • Education
    • Economy
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion & Style
    • Health
    • Interview
    • Love & Relationships
    • Technology

Copyright © 2024 The Reflector Newspaper. Website designed by Mavens Designs.

Verified by MonsterInsights